Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Cricket Betting Strategies and Advice Online

Cricket Betting Strategies and Advice Online 

Learning to play any game is equivalent to placing a cricket wager. Until you hit a ball with a bat for the first time, you might believe you know nothing. But seasoned gamblers are aware that they need a potent plan to turn their wagers into winnings. In the case of cricket, it is more accurate. Cricket betting tips might assist you in placing profitable bets if you are new to the sport.

Let’s go over several cricket betting tips, how they work, and how punters can profit from them.

Online Betting Strategies

You can secure a victory on a bet by using one of numerous betting tactics. The teams, odds, and stakes can be used to distinguish between various betting methods. There are two types of strategies: game-related tactics and mathematically-based strategies.

  • Dogon Betting  – The newbies to cricket betting embrace it since it is a statistical technique. It is a system of “rates” based on increasing the wager size to make up for all previous losses. After each loss in this system, the stakes should be raised. The process continues until all of the prior bets are won back and the necessary rewards are received. It is a straightforward mathematical method for making quick money.
  • Flat Betting – Another mathematically based betting method is flat betting. With flat betting, all of your bets will be for similar sums or percentages. Players of this technique state the portion of their bankroll that they would use to make the wager. There are numerous flat betting systems, including Academic flat betting, Static flat betting, Aggressive flat betting, Chaotic flat betting, and others.
  • Percentage of Bank” Strategy – It is another bankroll-focused technique for novice and inexperienced players that can cut down on losses from unquantifiable cricket bets. Similar to previous systems, this cricket betting system requires a specific bet percentage for the total investment.
  • Martingale Strategy – It is a statistical version of the first cricket betting method stated above and includes gradually raising the bets. Each time you lose, the wager is increased. The only method to recover the money lost during the losing streak is this one. If you lose, the following gamble is worth twice as much as the previous one, but if you win, the subsequent wager should be for the same amount as the winning stake.
  • D’Alembert Betting System – The sole distinction between it and the Martingale technique is the stake size for each subsequent wager. In the event that you also want to make up for prior losses, experts advise choosing cricket matches and results with odds of 3 or greater. These agreements have a higher risk than the two odds, but they make sure that you are not at zero should you experience a losing streak.
  • Oscar’s Grind Strategy – With a few slight adjustments to how bets are handled, it is a variation on the Martingale method. If you used this cricket betting method, you wouldn’t need to raise your bets after each unsuccessful wager. Every time you win a bet, your stake goes up, and experts recommend that your initial wager be equal to half of your betting budget.
  • The Kelly Criterion – This tactic is based on a mathematical approach and is incredibly effective because it increases your profits. There are only some bets on which this strategy may be used, and it forces you to consider how much stake you should place. It is applicable to matches when the bookmarker has given the value.
  • The Miller System – You must combine cricket odds bigger than 1.9 or 2/1 in order to create the Miller System. Bettors should also consider 1% bets of their total bankrolls. According to Miller, wagers that represent 2% or 3% of your betting bankroll are at risk and may be unsuccessful. However, bookmarkers typically provide odds of 1.85 to 1.95 for employing this tactic.

Final Words:

Cricket betting has gained popularity and is now widely used and followed by everyone. One might select either offline betting or online betting and proceed to place bets that usually make sense. What factors, though, contribute to the popularity of cricket betting? Although different people may have different precise reasons for the same, on the whole, one can say that it is more about the advantages it has to give. Yes, that is accurate. Here are all the advantages of betting on cricket that you should be aware of.

If you enjoy playing cricket and want to start betting on it, you should hunt for trustworthy cricket betting sites, sign up, and get started. Free cricket betting advice from CBFT helps you pick wagers that result in large winnings.

Also Read – Expert Advice to Increase Returns in Online Cricket Betting

Show CommentsClose Comments

Leave a comment