Match PREDICTION And Runs Tips By Amit CBTF

Chennai V/s PK Match No 38 Tip

5.56 PM 25th April

Open Odds 90 To 95 Pese Me Chennai Lagao Back Karo 75% Limit Se PK 45 To 65 Pese Milne Pe 45% Se Khao Lay Karo Play Chennai Super Kings Winner With 120% Limit Book Profit At 18 20 Pese Chennai Super Kings If Chennai Bat 1st Runs Over 174 Banega Key Performers Santner And Ambati Rayudu

Winner Tip With Top Performers Pick

RCB v Chennai 22nd Match Tata IPL2022

5.42 Pm 12th Aril

81 To 90 Pese Me RCB Lagao 70% Limits Se CSK 50 to 70 Pese Aane Ka Good Chance Hai So Jab Aaye 30% Se Khao Match Winner RCB Book Set 16 19 RCB Top Performers Pick : Duplessis And D Willey

Match No 32 Winner Tips

Sydney Thunders Vs Strikers

12.34 Am 2nd January 2022

BigBash 2022 Match No 32 Match Winner Adelaide Strikers Tip Pass Target 20/22 Strikers Super Performers: Wells And Fawad Ahmed