We can claim that all of the WBBL teams are quite powerful and have the ability to win the championship after the Perth Scorchers won their maiden championship last year. Let’s examine today women’s cricket match prediction of the Women’s Big Bash League this season.
Favorites to win the WBBL in 2022
The current WBBL champions, the Perth Scorchers, are the favorites with odds of 4.50 at cricket betting sites, according to the odds for today women’s cricket match prediction in this year’s WBBL.
Adelaide Strikers, a squad that impressed us all in last year’s competition, is another favorite in the betting. Last year’s runner-up, Strikers, came within 12 runs of winning their first-ever WBBL championship.
Strikers are the second-in-line to be the favorites in this year’s competition due to their excellent performance from the previous year. Deandra Dottin and Laura Wolvaardt are two international players who provide the Tahlia McGrath-led team a boost. Last season, Amanda Jade-Wellington of the Strikers led all wicket-takers with 23 wickets in 17 games.
Underdogs of WBBL 2022
With 18 points, the Melbourne Renegades ended the previous season in second place overall. In the Challenger game, Adelaide Strikers eliminated them. Melbourne Renegades, which is led by Sophie Molineux, is our selection for the Underdog this year.
Players from other countries with high caliber include Harmanpreet Kaur, Hayley Williams, and Shabnim Ismail for the Renegades. For her outstanding all-around performance in the WBBL 2021, which included scoring 406 runs at an average of 58.00 and taking 15 wickets with an economy rate of 7.45, Harmanpreet Kaur was named Player of the Tournament.
According to today women’s cricket match prediction, the best option for an underdog team in the outrights is Melbourne Renegades. The hefty 5.50 offered by Betway and Parimatch is for the Melbourne Renegades to win the WBBL 2022–23 season.
Winner Prediction of WBBL 2022
With regard to our forecast, we are supporting Adelaide Strikers to win WBBL 2022 season 8. Tahlia McGrath, the captain, had a good season last year, scoring 338 runs and taking 12 wickets. Last year, Katie Mack led the Strikers in scoring with 513 runs in 15 innings, averaging an amazing 64.12.
Additionally, the team has top-notch international players like Laura Wolvaardt and Deandra Dottin. In the WBBL 2021, Wolvaardt amassed 381 runs over 16 innings, while Dottin will make his debut for the Strikers.
Darcie Brown and Amanda-Jade Wellington, the Strikers’ top wicket-takers from the previous season, will once again be by their side. Brown took 20 wickets, but Wellington took 23, making him the season’s leading wicket-taker.
For today women’s cricket match prediction, we may conclude that Adelaide Strikers have a high probability of winning this year’s WBBL based on the aforementioned statistics and the players’ most recent performances.
Complete List of All WBBL Teams
- Team Adelaide Strikers – Jemma Barsby, Darcie Brown, Deandra Dottin, Tahlia McGrath (C), Tegan McPharlin, Annie O’Neil, Bridget Patterson, Maddie Penna, Megan Schutt, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Laura Wolvaardt, Ella Wilson, Anesu Mushangwe, Meagan Dixon, and Katie Mack.
- Team Brisbane Heat – Jess Jonassen (C), Lucy Hamilton, Nicola Hancock, Grace Harris, Laura Harris, Mikayla Hinkley, Ellie Johnston, Amelia Kerr, Charlie Knott, Grace Parsons, Georgia Redmayne, Courtney Sippel, Georgia Voll, Pooja Vastrakar, Danni Wyatt, and Jess Kerr.
- Team Hobart Hurricanes – Elyse Villani (C), Nicola Carey, Julia Cavanough, Mignon du Preez, Maisy Gibson, Heather Graham, Ruth Johnston, Lizelle Lee, Emma Manix-Geeves, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Amy Smith, Naomi Stalenberg, Molly Strano, Rachel Trenaman, and Hayley Jensen.
- Team Melbourne Renegades – Sophie Molineux (C), Sarah Coyte, Josie Dooley, Ellie Falconer, Ella Hayward, Shabnim Ismail, Harmanpreet Kaur, Carly Leeson, Hayley Matthews, Rhiann O’Donnell, Tayla Vlaeminck, Georgia Wareham, Courtney Webb, Georgia Prestwidge, and Erica Kershaw.
- Team Melbourne Stars – Alice Capsey, Lucy Cripps, Sophie Day, Nicole Faltum (C), Tess Flintoff, Kim Garth, Rhys McKenna, Sasha Moloney, Sophie Reid, Jemimah Rodrigues, Annabel Sutherland, Lauren Winfield-Hill, Hasrat Gill, and Olivia Henry.
- Team Perth Scorchers – Mathilda Carmichael, Piepa Cleary, Sophie Devine (C), Maddy Green, Marizanne Kapp, Alana King, Lilly Mills, Beth Mooney, Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo, Holly Ferling, Amy Edgar, Maddy Darke, Georgia Wyllie, and Charis Bekker.
- Team Sydney Sixers – Ellyse Perry (C), Jade Allen, Suzie Bates, Nicole Bolton, Maitlan Brown, Erin Burns, Stella Campbell, Lauren Cheatle, Sophie Ecclestone, Ash Gardner, Ange Genford, Alyssa Healy, and Kate Peterson.
- Team Sydney Thunder – Samantha Bates, Hannah Darlington, Jess Davidson, Rachael Haynes (C), Phoebe Litchfield, Olivia Porter, Lauren Smith, Tahlia Wilson, Tammy Beaumont, Anika Learoyd, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Chloe Tryon, Amy Jones, Belinda Vakarewa, and Corinne Hall.
WBBL 2022 Playoff Prediction
View our forecast for today women’s cricket match prediction and the playoff round, which will include the top four teams in the points standings following the conclusion of the league stage.
This year, we anticipate Melbourne Renegades to win the table and advance directly to the finals.
WBBL 2022-23 Eliminator Prediction
The teams that placed third and fourth on the table will face off in the elimination game. We are making today women’s cricket match prediction for the Perth Scorchers vs. Brisbane Heat WBBL 2022 elimination game.
WBBL 2022-23 Challenger/Semi-Final Prediction
The team finishing second in the league stage will be the opponent for the Eliminator match’s winner. We anticipate that the challenger match will be a rematch of the WBBL 2021 championship game. Perth Scorchers and Adelaide Strikers will square off, but Adelaide Strikers will win this match.
In the WBBL 2022–23 championship game, Adelaide Strikers will take on the anticipated league champion Melbourne Renegades.
With the aid of the best cricket betting guidance, one might get the desired betting results. Knowing something about the game before putting a wager is the best line of action. The betting tips provided by credible websites should be taken into consideration because they provide information about the game. CBTF is the best choice to consider when it comes to betting on cricket.
To know more about cricket betting read out blog CRICKET MATCH PREDICTION FOR TODAY IN HINDI