Match 15 of the 2022 Caribbean Premier League takes place on Sunday evening at the Darren Sammy Cricket Ground in Gros Islet, Saint Lucia, between the Saint Lucia Kings and St Kitts and Nevis Patriots. With two points, the Kings are at the bottom of the table. The Patriots have collected four points in five games. Continue reading for CPL 2022 predictions of this game. The game begins at 19:00 local time.
So far in this tournament, the Saint Lucia Kings have struggled to get their players to perform together. This is a winnable game for them, but they have struggled with consistency with both bat and ball.
After a four-wicket win on Thursday, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will look to make it two wins in a row. After last year’s victory and the successful 6ixty campaign last month, we all know they have the talent on their side.
Toss Prediction for SLK vs SKN
According to cricket prediction CPL, we predict that both captains will elect to bat first in this game, as they have done every time they have won the toss in the 2022 CPL.
Pitch Report: SLK vs. SKN
Spin bowlers produced the best bowling figures on Saturday evening, and we expect some to turn for them again in this match. A par score will exceed 160.
According to CPL fantasy prediction, early on, it will be mostly sunny, with any clouds dissipating as the game progresses into the evening. A high of 28 degrees Fahrenheit is forecast.
Team previews, cricket betting tips, latest odds, and cricket betting predictions for Saint Lucia Kings vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, CPL 2022, are provided below.
Saint Lucia Kings Team News & Playing 11
SLK Team News
Before the loss to the Warriors, the Saint Lucia Kings made three bowling changes, with Jeavor Royal, Kesrick Williams, and Matthew Forde replacing Ackeem Auguste, Roshon Primus, and Scott Kuggeleijn. All three replacements performed admirably, and we anticipate that David Wiese will be rested for this game.
SLK Key Players
- Johnson Charles- usually a keeper-batter, he has been relieved of the gloves in this tournament and is producing more runs with the bat. In his last three innings, he has two half-centuries.
- In Match 13, Faf du Plessis, the former South African captain, opened the batting and contributed 31 runs in a first-wicket partnership of 93 runs from 8.1 overs with Johnson Charles.
- Alzarri Joseph- despite going wicketless and conceding 36 runs against the Warriors, the right-arm quick bowler has been in excellent form and we expect him to bounce back in this match.
SLK Team Form
The Kings have managed to win one game this season, a 2-wicket win against Jamaica Tallawahs, but have ended up losing their four other games.
Saint Lucia Kings Predicted Playing 11
Johnson Charles, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Faf du Plessis (c), Roston Chase, Mark Deyal, Tim David, Jeavor Royal, Kesrick Williams, Matthew Forde Alzarri Joseph, Scott Kuggeleijn
St Kitts & Nevis Team News & Playing 11
SKN Team News
The Patriots made one change to their starting lineup for Thursday’s game against the Warriors. Jon-Russ Jaggesar, an experienced off-spinner, replaced pace bowler Jeremiah Louis in the team. Heinrich Klaasen was taken out by Jaggesar, and we expect the team to remain unchanged for this game.
SKN Key Players
- Andre Fletcher- Only Barbados Royals’ Kyle Mayers and the Kings’ Johnson Charles has secured more runs than the Patriots’ opening batsman. In the win over the Guyana Amazon Warriors, he scored 41 runs off 38 balls.
- Sherfane Rutherford- the left-handed 24 year old West Indian middle order all-rounder is an outstanding batter at the close of the innings. So far in the tournament, he has six sixes and zero fours.
- Dwayne Bravo, the captain, was overjoyed to lead his team to their first CPL 2022 victory on Thursday. He rested Shai Hope in the last game.
SKN Team Form
After two straight losses, the Patriots finally broke through in their final game, winning at the fifth try.
St Kitts & Nevis Predicted Playing 11
Andre Fletcher (wk), Evin Lewis, Dewald Brevis, Darren Bravo, Sherfane Rutherford, Dwayne Bravo (c), Dwaine Pretorius, Duan Jansen, Seldon Cottrell, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Akila Dananjaya
Saint Lucia Kings vs St Kitts & Nevis Head to Head
In the overall CPL head-to-head, Saint Lucia Kings lead St Kitts & Nevis Patriots by one match. The Kings won five straight games against the Patriots before losing in the 2021 CPL final.
Saint Lucia Kings vs St Kitts & Nevis Prediction
Despite neither team having a very strong start to the competition, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are now looking up the table after preventing defeat in their last three games. We expect Alzarri Joseph to lead the bowling for the Saint Lucia Kings and produce impressive numbers but we predict a Patriots victory. For more information related to cricket betting tips free, follow CBTF Speed News!
Also Read : Trinbago Knight Riders Vs. Barbados Royals Betting Tips & Predictions– Who Will Win Today’s CPL Match? | CBTF Tips